Sunday, September 09, 2007

one and one quarter years old

Otherwise referred to as 15 months old. For posterity's sake we took this photo over dinner, just as Micah was dumping out his lentil soup. Charming.


And here he is yesterday at Rachael's 30th birthday pool party. Seems he forgot how much he enjoys swimming and we had a long reintroduction period. He warmed up eventually but it looks like we'll be signing up for swim lessons at the Y again. That or we'll go move in with cousin Joey or Reece.

1 comment:

JoSco said...

Happy 15 month bday cuz! I prefer to empty the contents of my bowl onto the floor - makes a much nicer splatter pattern - especially if you can chuck the bowl past the floor cover-up thing mom stupidly puts down for me.

I would love for you to come live with me but unfortunately the pool is closed for the year - but I am trying to make my own pool in the living room with all my teething drool... And that's funny you got scared of the pool - we're so much alike! I was scared all week of the bath, but Dad took a few baths with me and I'm over it now.