Thursday, March 15, 2007

water babies




So I forgot to mention that last Thursday marked a major "First": Micah's 1st swim! Here we are in week 2 of our 8 week "swimming" class at the Y.

Today Micah graduated to the "breast stroke." Whereas last week mostly the legs were flailing, I mean kicking, now he got his arms into it too. Everyone in class was duly impressed. I guess some of his great- grandpop's genes are coming out. He's even gone under twice (well, okay, I blew on his face and dunked him--but you know what I mean.)


P.S. The absolute BEST part about swim class: the JUICY naps that follow! Last week it was 3 hours. At present Micah is amicably carrying on a conversation with his bear in his crib, content as can be...but I'm holding out for dreamland.

1 comment:

Karen said...

OMG!! Soooo cute! I can't wait to take Lucy to swim class!