Sunday, September 30, 2007

Guinness is good for you!

So they say. Here's Micah partaking:



And falling into the category of: "What the hell were they thinking dressing me like that????". Zack mentioned that when I put this black onesie on Micah that it looked like a leotard. We'll I went with it, and....
"Let's get physical! physical! Let's get physical, physical!" (Disregard the nasal aspirator in his mouth--it doesn't work anyway!)



Yes, those are flames. (and, I suppose he does look rather flaming...)
Incidentally, the obvious answer to why we would subject our child to such an outlandish outfit is simple: These photos are going to be priceless someday, when Micah a) starts brings dates home b) is acting out as a teenager or c) generally just needs to be put in his place.

2 comments:

JoSco said...

Hey - no fair! If you are allowed to drink beer, I should be allowed to drink my mom's coffee! And I think you are very stylish - but then again, my idea of high fashion is to only wear a diaper (or preferably nothing).

Mel said...

Fantastic!