Sunday, October 07, 2007

Full Belly Hoes Down

We spent a wonderful Fall-in-California afternoon at Full Belly Farms for their annual Hoes Down Harvest Fair on Saturday. There was fun to be had by all. We enjoyed getting to see the "local" (it took us an hour and half to drive there!) farm that produces the veggies in our organic CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) box each week, Micah enjoyed the Hay Maze/Fort:



The Orchard:
The pumpkins:


And the Cache Creek:

We rounded out the weekend with some live music at the free (Hardly) Strictly Bluegrass Festival in Golden Gate Park with pals Nikko and Lucy (and their parents) --though from our vantage point the company was better than the music.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Micah,
I'm glad you got a chance to let your hair down, although I see you've got a head start in that department. I shouldn't talk, though, I'm getting a little shaggy myself. I'd better not stand too close to you, people might think I'm part of the band. I'm joking, of course.