Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm baaaaack!

Daddy's been monopolizing the computer and pulling all nighters (something about "FINALLY acting like he's a PhD student" --or so Mama's been saying under her breath). In any event, you may have noticed I haven't been able to keep you all up to speed with my life--and it's fast, let me tell you!

So fast you can't catch me on film:


Not to mention my twig and berries have been upfront and center long enough!

Mama took me clothes shopping on Sunday (boring!) and just as I was about to drop off to sleep this little boy with the neatest squeaky shoes ever toddles over to visit me while I was trapped in my stroller. Incidentally, Mama disagrees about the shoes--but she is only saying that because I was more interested in the shoes than my nap. In any event, I was just sitting there minding my own business and the kid bit my finger--wait!--and wouldn't let go. I screamed and Mama came to my rescue, prying the kid off me. The other Mom kept on saying "sorry baby, sorry baby" and I was like, "Who are you calling a baby? I'm a TODDLER now!" (Mama wants me to add that yes, it left a deep bite mark.)

I guess that is how you say, "hello!"

What I don't understand though. is why the next day at daycare when I "said hello" to all my friends why everyone was so upset and kept on saying, "no, Micah...gentle!"

This is a confusing world.

Good thing I have my trusty spoon!--there are some constants in this world, afterall.


We also went to the park on Sunday. (waaaaaay more fun!) I got to eat sand--which is surprisingly good. So good, in fact, I kept on diving in for more. It was hot and sunny and pretty perfect out:

1 comment:

JoSco said...

I've been saying hello to everyone too, but for some reason Dad yelled at me really loud when I said hello to his shoulder for the tenth time in a row yesterday...