Friday, July 06, 2007

goose egg



Yeah, that's going to leave a mark. So, I'm not divulging all my secrets, but lets just say, mama left me in my crib to take a nap (which I soooooo didn't want) and well, gravity is a b*tch. Suffice it to say, a horrible thud followed by my scream (yeah, I cried, I'll admit it) is what brought her running back into the room moments later. Man, what's a kid got to do to get a little attention these days, anyway? Mama would like me to add that there is no sound more harrowing than the thud of what can only be described as your child's body hitting the floor from an elevated height. Calm down mom! We had our trusty Mr. Happy ice pack to make it all better.

p.s. They lowered the mattress in my crib! I didn't realize that what all these cool shiny things were for:

No comments: