Saturday, July 28, 2007

I like GG's plums

Yesterday I went to the Frank-Lloyd-Wright-designed lagoon to feed the ducks with Mommy and my GG (her Nana).



The ducks didn't get very much.






Later, I helped excavate the playground.


It was tasty, too. I share this highly acquired taste with my cousin--he knows what's up! (You should have seen my diaper this morning-- you could have polished some lumber with it's contents.)


Hey--And don't diss that hat man! A) It's not like I get to do my own shopping and B) they tell me it's UVA protected

GG gave us some of her plums which I have been enjoying ever since. (Really!)

Last night I was full of energy and ran around before bedtime, despite still being under the weather. Dad tried to sober me up by giving me Nick's dissertation to read.
But I still had lots of energy:



Eventually I settled down with Nicholas the Bunny.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Oh my, I'm going to go thank my lucky stars right now that Reece is still unable to get around like that.

And sorry but that is one SUPERDORKY hat, Micah. Reece has one in bright orange. It is also SUPERDORKY, but mom makes him wear it, too. Fashion police!