Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Catching up Part 2: The second month





Two words: Baby Acne.

So this was not Micah's most photogenic period--but I made myself feel better by googling "baby acne" and looking at other parents' spotty babes and felt much better. The heat wave we experienced didn't help either and if I wasn't such a novice at this baby thing I would conjecture that he had a bout of prickly heat too (suuuure, prickly heat, you say).

In any event our little boy just got bigger and bigger this month--and even started filling out a wee bit. He absolutely LOVES his ugly doll, OX (as in Hug and Kiss).--featured prominently in these photos. While being changed he looks over and pokes at him--any day he's going to pull him on top of himself. Hmmm, would that be a suffocation hazard?

I think the cutest thing about this month was that towards the end he finally noticed his hands. I'd catch him staring at his tiny fists, as is to say, "You again. You're still there..and you appear to be attached to me." He'd marvel at that fist until he was practically cross-eyed.

No comments: