Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Rock the Sukkah

..."He thinks it's not Kosher! Rock the Suk-kah, Rock the Suk-kah"

I seem to have the Clash in my head.

Anywhooooo, in our classically Ventura Fall way, we are having a heat wave. I guess this is what eating in a sukkah must be like in Israel. Except we might have a real etrog, instead of a meyer lemon from our tree.

I, the doubter/skeptic/nay sayer, have been silenced . Though to be fair (and have the last word), we still have two more walls to put up and a middle support bar would have helped the inside clearance from the roof a bit better. But three cheers for Zack for actually making it happen. The boys and I take credit for the green and white construction paper garlands, however.


Here are the boys in our sukkah at our first night meal.

And the blessings over the candles...

No comments: