Monday, December 13, 2010

hanukkah, O chanukah, how do I spell thee?

Eight crazy nights and we are (still) exhausted. Micah informs me that the lego fire truck we got him was "just exciting", not "SO exciting." Good thing he has Christmas presents coming too. Man, tough crowd this preschool-set I tell you.

The most exciting moment by far was what I posted to facebook: the sight of levi walking around with two burning candles. That was a first night, rookie mistake, not to be repeated. I was never more grateful for Micah's whiny yell: "Levi Noooooo!"

Hanukkah during calmer moments:

Micah looking just "excited" but not "so excited"


Why choose between apple sauce and sour cream on your latkes?


1 comment:

JoSco said...

Joe was pretty jaded with his hannukah gifts although yours, my parents and the Grossmans were more enthusiastically received than what we got him. When he opened the practice baby we got him, he said, "What is this - a stroller? This is not fun!" I was also told that books are not allowed to be gifts - only toys. Maybe next year I'll get him socks and underwear. Hugs to the boys, Aunt Lisa