Wednesday, September 01, 2010

lego asgard

Amy and Micah picked me up from the bus stop today and Micah told me that he wanted to show me something when we got home. This is what I found:


Micah built this (with a lot of help from Amy). It's Asgard built from Legos. He hasn't read any of the Norse Myths book in a little while, but he's obviously retained quite a bit: the main characters, Thor's cart pulled by billygoats, the mit in which Thor slept in on the way to the Jotun Utgardsloki's home, Odin's eight-legged steed Sleipnir and his throne, the Lidskjalf, Jotunheim, the cave in which Loki was dealt his punishment.

2 comments:

Mom G said...

I'm proud that Micah is keeping up the family tradition... "That's Niffleheim in this house, young man!"

Unknown said...

But where's Valhala? And how about the rainbow bridge, Bifrost? How will the Aesir get to Asgard, and what's to stop the Jotun's from storming the gates?