Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cookies

Zack taught Micah the "Chocolate Chip Cookies Song" which prompted a late evening craving by yours truly a few weeks ago. The boys obliged.

Proof of my pregnancy progress.
Much of the chocolate chip cookie weight gain has been lost in recent weeks when "The Illness" set in. After 12 days I am regaining some of my old self back. It was rough going for me and the babe--who is somehow still kicking after a diet of pure antibiotics, Sudafed, Robitussin DM and acetaminophen every four hours for 4 straight days. the doctors and midwives assure me that the baby will somehow make it--I'm hoping without a propensity for over-the-counter medications. Sigh.

Micah has finally kicked his ear infection and Zack began teaching this week. Add on top of it that we are in the midst of escrow and perhaps you can forgive the poor blog-showing.

No comments: