Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Tovarich Trio

Anyone who knows me (Amy) they know I hail from circus stock. My childhood summers were spent pouring over the photo albums at my Nanny and Grandad's house of their colorful past touring Great Britain, Europe and South Africa. Imagine my joy when my great uncle Victor sent this link...all these years of seeing stills were brought to life in an instant (he is the one doing the crazy-st*ff at the top of each move). Here's the video:



I miss my grandad Joe terribly; he died about 8 years ago, a couple of months before seeing his first grand-daughter and anyone in his family graduate from college (me). Thank you to the crazy circus historian out there for posting my grandfather and great-grandfather in action and bringing him a little closer after all these years without him brightening up my life and making me laugh.

No comments: