Wednesday, April 30, 2008

heaven

Four days. One mommy. Zero toddler or husband.

Is it awful that I'm so happy? Here's my plan so far:
Wednesday: clean the house (yes, I'm actually looking forward to that bit), movie at El Cerrito Speakeasy where I can enjoy a glass of wine.
Thursday: yoga, hang out with Becca, cook neighbors dinner, event at the synagogue
Friday: yoga, beading/jewelry making, run/hike, girl's night out for drinks and dinner in Rockridge.
Saturday: yoga, brunch in SF, Cinco de Mayo celebration in Dolores Park, salsa dancing
Sunday: yoga, facial and spa mani/pedi, pick up boys at SFO at 3pm

Perhaps now you understand why I'm so happy?

The face that I love, but am happy to miss for a few days:

1 comment:

JoSco said...

My mommy is so jealous... I don't understand why, though.