Sunday, December 09, 2007

Mommies, 'kay



Kissy! Kissy! Micah is into giving kisses--to me, his duckie in the bath, his best buddy Abraham (in a sort of comical Brokeback sort of way). Let me tell you, I am putty in my child's hands when he spontaneously leans in for a little kiss. A new bike? Sure! An x-box? You got it!

Also in the "Otherwise Endearing Department": It is a funny thing hearing yourself through your child. Micah has taken to ending most sentences in "'kay" as in, "We're going to take your shoes of, o.k?" or "Let's go to the park, o.k?" which is what he often hears out of my mouth (or "mouse" as Micah calls it). He has also pluralized me. I am now referred to as "Mommies".

Thankfully Micah is on a hat kick, since he can say "hat" and "head" and "hair" all things related are o.k in his book:

No comments: